Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Carrot Cake

Mini Carrot Cake

When I first saw this cake that made of 350g carrots, immediately I favourited the recipe because it not only look good + cute, it is rather healthier snack for everyone! Thank Sonia Nasi Lemak Lover for her all time good recipe sharing! My husband ate 3 right after it fresh baked from oven, he really loved it & commented "Crispy out, softy inside"
Sonia used a very beautiful non-stick friand mould & out of no choice I used 3 different sizes of egg tart tin to fulfil my strong desire to bake this cake &  was very happy with the result!






Note: the cakes were still very soft next day (but no more crispy as it was freshly out of oven). I personally feel that it was a bit "oily" the next day. hmm... i will cut down the oil nex time....:)

2 comments:

  1. oh, i did not know it turn a bit oily the next day because mine was sapu habis the same day,^_^..
    Ya, you should cut down the oil next time. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee... I usually bake at night & we have it for breakfast the next day!

      Delete